Check out this awesome Instructable.
I’ve making real-time bus arrival alarm device based on WIZnet WIZwiki-W7500 mbed IoT platform board. This device project for busy people in the morning. Perhaps, you could be more freely checking bus arrival without mobile phone for this device.
* This project made by korean. If you live in foreign country, you may need to be modified for Bus information system in yours.
Step 1: Concept
Step 2: Parts
For this Project, you’ll need next things.
WIZnet WIZwiki-W7500 IoT Platform board
- W7500 MCU embedded, 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M0 core with Hardwired TCP/IP
- ARM mbed official platform board
- for more details, refer to the http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizwi…
- Seeed Studio Grove Devices
- Grove OLED Display 96×96
- Grove 4-Digit Display
- Grove Buzzer
- Grove Base Shield v2 and Connectors
- for more details, refer to thehttp://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/Grove_System
- A Computer connecting to Internet
- ARM mbed platform provided Web compiler (IDE)
View original post 134 more words