How to push data to data.sparkfun.com for Internet of Things
This post shows how to connect Arduino platform to data.sparkfun.com for Internet of Things.
* Scope of post
* Internet Connectivity : W5500 Ethernet Shield
* Cloud Service : data.sparkfun.com
* Arduino IDE 1.7.6 (arduino.org); surpports Ethernet libraries for W5500
* HTTP Query
- What is Phant?
- Phant is a open source cloud server platform by powered Sparkfun Electronics.
- Sparkfun created data.spartfun.com ,which is a free cloud service running phant. –
- To collect data from your device to cloud service, you just need to register a new stream.
- After register, you get two keys for accessing the data; one is q private key is required to update that stream, other is a public key grants access to any other stream on the service.
- All communication with Phant is carried out over HTTP. So, your device should be acted as HTTP…
View original post 416 more words