How to upload firmware into WIZnet WIZwiki W7500 Board
There are two methods to upload firmware into WIZnet WIZwiki W7500 Board.
One is ISP and the other is CMSIS-DAP
Method 1 – Using ISP Tool
The way to enter the ISP Mode (Below Picture)
1. Connect the USB into WIZnet WIZwiki W7500 Board (Power on)
2. Press the Button 1.
3. Press the Button 2 while holing down Button1 on continue.
4. Connect the Number 3 Pindle into USB Serial on PC
The Method to Upload Firmware Using ISP Tool. (Below Picture)
1. Select Serial Port
2. Click the Open Button
3. Click the Browser Button and Select Binary
4. Click the ISP Start Button
Other Second Method – CMSIS-DAP
Please reference the below URL
If you have any question and inquiry about this product, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.